Today is the 36th anniversary of Roe v. Wade. A few places you should visit:
- Justin at Between Two Worlds has his own roundup. Also see several of his recent posts.
- Ed Whelan at National Review explains Why Roe v. Wade Needs to be Overturned.
- Another great NR piece from Michael J. New: The Case for Pro-Life Optimism.
- A Clinton-era sermon from John Piper: Being Pro-Life Christians Under a Pro-Choice President.
- Abort73.com is a great one-stop resource.
- Stand to Reason is a site that equips Christians to articulately present a biblical view on many ethical topics, including abortion.
40 years ago, the idea of America electing a black man President was a pipe dream. That should give us hope for this struggle.
If you faint in the day of adversity, your strength is small.
Rescue those who are being taken away to death;
hold back those who are stumbling to the slaughter.
If you say, “Behold, we did not know this,”
does not he who weighs the heart perceive it?
Does not he who keeps watch over your soul know it,
and will he not repay man according to his work?