It’s a virtual icebreaker. In the comments section, tell us two things that are true about yourself and one that isn’t. Don’t tell us which is which.
When the comments have slowed down, I’ll update the post with some sort of guessing apparatus, and we’ll see how good we are. (Lots of us don’t even know each other, so it could be really fun.)
- Melissa and I fought for weeks over where in the shower I should put my soap.
- I performed with the UGA Concert Choir.
- I have seen the Black Crowes 3 times.
8 thoughts on “Favorites Monday: Two Truths and a Lie”
1. I was questioned by the sheriff in Rabbitown, GA over a breaking into an automobile.
2. I never missed a Clemson home baseball game while a student at Clemson.
3. I’ve seen Clemson play in every pre-expansion ACC football stadium. (not counting BC, Miami, and VT)
1. Competed in the National Whistlers’ Convention
2. Lived in Ireland
3. Have worn tight zebra underwear
1. I am obsessed with putting on deodorant.
2. I once slept all night on the ground in a parking lot.
3. The only time I ever smoked a cigarette was on stage during an opera.
I love “American Idol”
I’ve never used “after shave”
I am related to Francis Scott Key
1. I’ve broken my leg twice.
2. Never been to France.
3. I love cheese.
1. I’ve never been camping or skiing.
2. I was heckled by Stephen King in a state legion baseball game, and proceeded to strike his son out (and win the game).
3. I’ve read Calvin’s Institutes.
1. I’ve touched Sting, the wrestler.
2. I’ve shot an AK-47.
3. The Neverending Story was my favorite movie growing up.
1. I have never seen ‘Star Wars’, just ‘Spaceballs’.
2. I paid to see Kilo in concert.
3. Growing up, my dream car was a VW Beetle.