Things that have happened since my last post:
- We spent 3 weeks at a missions training center in Colorado. It was awesome.
- We had our 20-week ultrasound, where we could have found out the gender. We chose not to.
- I told Sam he couldn’t do something. He said “Why?” and I answered “Because I said so.”
- I realized that reading about news and politics makes me angry, so maybe I shouldn’t do it as much.
- I unsubscribed to about half the blogs in my reader.
- I didn’t miss my own blog any more than I did the others.
But I’m going back at it, I think. We’ll see.